HIGH TICKET COACHING / SERVICE FUNNEL
WHO THIS FUNNEL IS FOR?
This funnel is for anyone that has some form of a high ticket offer such as a coaching program, small group mastermind, and possibly even group coaching.
- Its extremely important that you squeeze page is very related to the coaching or service that you’re going to be selling on the backend.
- When selling at high ticket prices it’s really important to build rapport and demonstrate your expertise.
- You only want to talk to people that are most likely to join your
coaching or service as strategy calls can take a while.
- One of the first key elements of the high ticket funnel is the amount of personal interaction the prospect gets from you.
- The next key component to this funnel is having a targeted lead magnet on the front-end of the funnel.
- One of the most important elements to this funnel is giving the roadmap or path to success to your clients.
- The next key element is having your strategic application page in place.
- The last key component which is the email campaign to get them back in the funnel.
- Figure out what your coaching or service offer is. What is your high ticket coaching program or service?
- What will people actually be getting out of that particular program?
- Where is your audience at now and where do they want to be?
- Determine what you’re going to do on the strategy calls to convert prospects into buyers.
- Set up an application that will weed out the people that need your service, want your service, and can afford your service.
- Create a lead magnet that is very related to your coaching service or service funnel to ensure you get
the right people in your funnel
- Create your thank you page video that will convert someone from a free lead into someone that fills out
- Do the technical work to connect all the pieces of your funnel together.
- Write the emails of your automated email campaigns and add them to your autoresponder.