WHO THIS FUNNEL IS FOR?
- The Continuity Funnel is designed to generate recurring revenue for your business.
- The goal with the squeeze page in this funnel is to capture leads that are interested in the topic of your continuity program.
- This $1 trial is extremely effective because a dollar is an impulse buy.
- The dollar trial is extremely important because once the trial has been taken your prospect is set up on recurring billing.
- The first key point is that you want to make sure you get as many people as possible into your $1 trial because that makes it easier to
convert new members.
- The other key point with this funnel is that you want to have the one year buyout there to increase your member lifetime value and get a influx of cash every time somebody takes that offer.
- Page Builder – Optimizepress or Clickfunnels.
- Autoresponder – Aweber, GetResponse, Active
- Video Editor – Camtasia, Screenflow, Screencastomatic
- Presentation Software – Powerpoint,
Keynote, Google Slides
- Payment Processor – PayPal, Stripe
- Membership Script – Clickfunnels, Kartra,
Kajabi, WordPress, Membersonic
- Figure out what your membership is going to be and the pricing structure that you will go with.
- Start creating all the different pages in the funnel and set up the $1 trial and one year buyout offer.
- Connect all the technical pieces and make sure your funnel is flowing nicely as people go through the pages and the cart solution. You want to make sure that your squeeze page is connected with your autoresponder and that you have all your email campaigns loaded in
ready to convert mem- bers to the next step in the funnel.
- Test the funnel to ensure everything is working from start to finish.