WHO THIS FUNNEL IS FOR?
- The reason this funnel is called a cheat sheet funnel is because on your squeeze page you’re going to be giving away a high quality cheat sheet that people will want to download and in turn will join your email list.
- When creating a cheat sheet funnel, creating a visual representation of your cheat sheet can be very powerful.
- In this funnel most of your money is made on the back end.
- One of the key components to this funnel is giving away a really valuable cheat sheet that is related to the offers or products that you sell.
- Another key component is the use of a graphical representation of your cheat sheet to increase conversions on your squeeze page.
- The last key element of this funnel is making sure that your download page is monetized by having an offer below the download button
- Page Builder – Optimizepress or Clickfunnels.
- Autoresponder – Aweber, GetResponse, Active Campaign
- Video Editor – Camtasia, Screenflow,
- Presentation Software – Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides
- Graphic Creation Tool – Photoshop, Canva.
- Cheat Sheet Creation Tool – Google Drive, Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Canva.
- Create a cheat sheet that is highly relevant and helpful to your niche audience. Be sure to create a cheat sheet that leads right into the offers you’re promoting on the back-end.
- Create your cheat sheet.
- Create a graphical representation of the cheat sheet.
- Create the pages of your funnel from beginning to end.
- Add your emails into your autoresponder account.
- Test the funnel by going through it yourself as your potential leads and customers will go through it.