Skip to content
WHO THIS FUNNEL IS FOR?
- The way this funnel works is it has a squeeze page on the front end, an upsell, and another upsell.
- This funnel gets its name because it starts at a low price and ascends you to the next offer which goes up in price sequentially.
- This funnel is perfect for maximizing revenue in your funnel.
- If you give away some tips on the front end then you give them a full product on that topic in upsell one.
- The next upsell can be a more advanced version of what you sold in the first upsell.
- The goal is to slowly ascend the prospect through the funnel buying at higher and higher prices as they proceed giving you a higher customer value.
- This funnel is great for taking a customer that has just found you and your business and turning them into a customer of your entire product line!
- It’s extremely important that you keep all the offers in this funnel very related to keep conversion rates high.
- Take a look at your existing product line to determine which ones would go together well in an ascension funnel.
- Come up with a lead magnet that will logically take people interested in purchasing those products and pull them into your funnel.
- Add your email campaigns.
- Put all the technical pieces together and ensure everything is tested. make and set up your email campaigns.