WHO THIS FUNNEL IS FOR?
The advertorial funnel can be used in any niche for anyone with any type of product being sold. A good advertorial can be the forn end of any type of funnel.
- An advertorial is very strategically created articles that works almost like a sales letter.
- It’s an article written with the entire purpose of turning someone from a reader into a lead ultimately into a customer.
- Inside the advertorial you will notice it has multiple banners that lead to the squeeze page because you are trying to convert them to a lead.
- The advertorial on the front-end is a value first funnel meaning your prospect gets a lot of value on the front-end.
- Another key part of this funnel is the autoresponder campaign de-signed to get people back to the calendar page.
- First determine what your offer is. What are you going to be selling on the back-end of your advertorial funnel. That will become the foundation of everything you create for this funnel.
- Craft a really good lead magnet around designed to deliver value and get prospects on a call with you.
- Write an advertorial that is set up to deliver value, yet is optimized to send prospects to your squeeze page.
- Set up an automated email campaigns to deliver value, build a relationship with your prospects to your squeeze page.
- Set up all the technical components to get this funnel live.